WordWatch reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://wordwatch.com/terms.
Updated: March 1, 2011
In order to use the Services, you must be 13 years or older and you must firstly agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
To create an account for PPC bidding, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. WordWatch cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when that activity is performed by others who have accounts under your account).
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
WordWatch warrants to maintain data belonging to your account in strictest confidentiality. Under no circumstances will WordWatch ever share, disclose, sell, or permit access to your account data to external parties.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
A valid credit card is required for paid accounts.
If you initially sign up for a Basic, Plus, or Premium account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created.
If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of WordWatch-created changes, features, or capacity of your Account. WordWatch does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link.
Upon cancellation, WordWatch reserves the right to return your Account data to the state it was in when WordWatch began managing it.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
WordWatch, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other WordWatch service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all WordWatch – created changes in your Account.
WordWatch reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
WordWatch reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the WordWatch Site (wordwatch.com) or the Service itself.
WordWatch shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
WordWatch claims no intellectual property rights over the data you provide to the Service. Your profile and data imported remain yours.
The content of the wordwatch.com website and the look and feel of the Service is copyright©2008-2011 WordWatch, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without the expressed written permission from WordWatch.
Google Feed Manager Plan
WordWatch offers a set-up plan for new advertisers (or for advertisers whose account has been inactive for 45 days or more). WordWatch participates in the Google Engage for Agencies Program. A new set-up may include in the creation of an account & campaign(s); keyword discovery; text ad writing; and keyword bid management.
The one-time fee for the setup is just $199, followed by monthly fee of $59 — this price includes campaign management, including exporting your products to Google Shopping, setting product targets and bid optimization.
1. As an AdWords advertiser, you determine how much to spend each day on clicks. The New Advertiser Set-Up offer requires a minimum daily budget of $11. This is known as your “ad spend”. This is not money that goes to WordWatch: this is billed directly to you by Google for your click traffic.
2. At sign-up, you’ll be asked to indicate the web address of the landing page you’d like to advertise. This can be your website, Yelp, eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook fan page, or any online property you are promoting.
3. The landing page you provided will be surveyed and the relevant keywords extracted for your campaign(s). The text ads are based on the written content found on the landing page. If you provide your phone number at sign up, a WordWatch Customer Representative will contact you to discuss your goals further, prior to creating your AdWords account and campaign(s). You will receive an email summarizing the call and confirming your payment details.
4. If you’d like to drive traffic to more than one page on the same domain, be sure to discuss this with the WordWatch Customer Rep. If you have specific keywords or messaging that doesn’t occur on the landing page, but that you wish to communicate in your ads, please notify your Customer Rep. Likewise, if you have specific keywords or messages that you don’t want promoted, please be sure to indicate these.
5. WordWatch guarantees that all campaigns are professionally created by AdWords Certified individuals and have been Google-approved at the time of publishing. Google owns and operates the AdWords advertising platform and reserves the right to apply and modify its policies at any time (see #11, below). WordWatch does not provide for any revisions of campaigns for the $149 price but you are always able to make any specific revisions, yourself, by logging in to your AdWords account.
6. Following a successful sign up, you will be billed by WordWatch a one-time fee of $149 for the account and campaign creation. This fee includes 30 days of campaign management, including bid optimization, commencing the day the account is delivered to you. At the end of the free trial period, the $49/month billing fee for the Small Budgets plan will begin. You will be reminded by email 5 days prior to the end of the free period. You can cancel your WordWatch account or upgrade to a higher plan at any time.
7. At sign-up, the billing information you provide is shared with Google for setting up your AdWords account and for charging your ad spend (see #1, above). Google will begin billing for your ad spend from the day the new account is delivered. You can change your ad spend budget or billing details at any time after your account is delivered.
8. AdWords promotional codes (also known as coupons) offer a monetary credit to an advertiser’s account. Typically, they’re given to new advertisers as a helpful way to get started with AdWords. The $100 promotional coupon provided by WordWatch is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. One promotional credit per customer. A promotional code from WordWatch can only be used by advertisers in the United States. Learn more about promotional codes and coupons, including how promotional codes work with manual and automatic payments.
9. If you’d like direct access to your new AdWords account: at signup, be sure to use either a Gmail address or an email address that is associated with a Google account. See these articles for more information about Google user account management.
10. If you are ordering a Starter Plan for someone else, such as a client: please note that WordWatch can only communicate with the party whose contact and billing details are provided at the time of sign up. Our customer representatives are not authorized to share any information with any other individuals or companies.
For any other questions about the Starter Plan, please call us at 888-725-4512 between the hours of 9am – 5pm PST.
Paid search advertising is a highly-variable, highly-complex undertaking. WordWatch, as a bidding platform, has very limited control over these elements. The amount of search competition for keywords in particular industries and sectors; the sophistication of that competition; the ad spend budgets of that competition; and the keyword choices, quality scores, and CPCs of the competing advertisers, are all elements that WordWatch cannot influence.
WordWatch works uniquely with the parameters supplied to it, namely: your campaign preferences, your keywords, your text ads, your budget, your maximum CPC/CPA, and your landing page(s). WordWatch delivers the best it can with the elements that are provided to it. Your use of the WordWatch Service represents your acknowledgment of these limitations.
WordWatch will not change your budget settings. It will, however, reallocate budget among keywords by altering CPC of individual keywords. For Conversion Maximizer strategy, WordWatch may automatically add keywords that it extracts from search query reporting. To allow WordWatch automatic bidding, your AdWords account needs to have Manual Bidding enabled at the account settings level. WordWatch will automatically enable this setting on your account when you sign up.
Your use of the WordWatch Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
Technical support is only provided to account holders as indicated on the Plans and Pricing page and may only be available via email depending on the time of day and/or the plan.
You understand that WordWatch uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, WordWatch, or any other WordWatch service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by WordWatch.
WordWatch does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
WordWatch is designed to optimize the performance of our customers’ campaigns. Because of the unlimited number of variables inherent with running individual campaigns, there can naturally occur circumstances under which the results of a campaign may not improve-or even decrease. WordWatch Inc can therefore not make a guarantee of improved performance for every customer and can accept no responsibility for unsatisfying campaign performance.
Customers are advised to regularly monitor their performance using WordWatch or the AdWords web interface. If certain campaigns or adgroups are found not to experience performance increases, customers are advised to disable WordWatch for those particular campaigns or adgroups until they can determine and resolve the cause. Please visit our Help area for assistance with troubleshooting performance issues.
You expressly understand and agree that WordWatch shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WordWatch has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
The failure of WordWatch to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and WordWatch and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and WordWatch (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.